Application Terms & Conditions
1. Enrollment in any class is on a "first come first served" basis. To confirm your place in the class you have to pay the tuition fee.
2. If the number of applicants is insufficient, the course will be canceled and the applicant will be rescheduled into an adventure, to be used within 6 months of the original camp/program.
3. If necessary, we have the right to alter the course instructors, course content, and location, without prior notice.
In any circumstances, HK Forest Adventures does not offer any make up class, rescheduling and refund. The circumstances include cancellation due to clients personal reasons, medical reason, inclement weather and COVID-19. Inclement weather not only limited to T3, T8, T10, Black /Red Rain or ‘no school’ announcement made by Education Bureau of HKSAR Governments, it also includes thunderstorm warning and natural hazards which could threaten the safety of the children. HKFA reserve the right to determine a program will be cancelled.
Please understand that our adventures will entail both indoor and outdoor activities. As such, kids and parents should wear clothing appropriate for the weather (including rain gear) as well as sunscreen and insect repellent as needed. We will be outside so please wear light long pants and a light long sleeve shirt. Be aware that clothing will likely not remain clean; a change of clothing is also required.
Although we will ensure to play in a safe environment and with professional staff, HK Forest Adventures Limited embrace risky play. Risky play can be defined as a thrilling and exciting activity that involves a risk of physical injury, and play that provides opportunities for challenge, testing limits, exploring boundaries and learning about injury risk. The staff at HK Forest Adventures, keep the well being and safety of our students, as the highest priority. The staff are constantly assessing weather patterns, play areas and environments, to ensure the safety of the children during the adventures.
Events (The Dungeon Birthday Party Package)
• Setup: You are welcomed to come set up 30 minutes before the event.
• Decorations: Balloons, bunting, and birthday banners are permitted. Blue tack is the only acceptable adhesive.
• Food & Beverage: you are welcomed to bring your own food and beverage. But please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
• Please bring your own eating utensils & cutlery (plates, cups, forks, spoons, knives, tissue or napkins, etc.)
• If you need to use our fridge, please notify us 2 weeks in advance.
• Parties are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
• We accept online payment such as Credit Card or PayPal.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your booking. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks before the party date. If the remaining balance is not paid within 1 week of the party date, your booking is subject to cancellation.
• Postponement of a booking will only be accepted in the event of inclement weather (we follow the advice of the Education Department under the kindergarten provision). Fees will not be refunded. The party may be rescheduled within 2 months, subject to availability.
• In the event that you need to postpone your booking due to unavoidable circumstances, you are required to notify us at least 3 days before the party date. There will be a HKD 2000 fee to reschedule.
• HK Forest Adventures reserves the right to make final decisions on all disputes.