What to Bring With
We are so excited that you are about to start our adventures! However, before our adventures begin, please bring along the following:
• Please wear light but long sleeve shirts and pants to help prevent mosquito bites. (Please no shorts and t-shirts)
• The weather is really unpredictable. So please bring a raincoat for both you and your child.
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
• Swimsuits & water shoes. For both you and the kids.
• A hat and sunscreen.
• Mosquito repellent (all year round).
• A towel to dry yourself, from fun in the rain or the river.
• An extra set of dry clothes.
• Bring your own snack/lunch and water: after a lot of play and adventure, little tummies get really hungry, Make sure you have something to full them up on!